Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Poor Tiger, the snail

Our little Tiger (snail) has died!  I'm not exactly sure why but maybe the water was getting too dirty.  I knew I should have changed it out the day before (this was 10 days ago):

I found Tiger upside down in the fish bowl.  Poor thing!  And for whatever reason, Zebra - our other snail, ended up way up on the top of the bowl.  It has never done that before!
Ya... water is pretty filthy :-/
I put everyone is a measuring cup.  It seems to be the only thing I could think of to put everyone in.  I think Zebra is sad that Tiger is dead, as he climbs over him:
I walked away for a few minutes and then Zebra is all the way at the lip of the measuring cup!!! He's trying to run away!!!
Well, for whatever reason the water in the fish bowl is getting dirty pretty quickly.  I'll have to check on how much Fishy gets fed every day.  It's such a chore to clean out the fish tank after a few days! But so far so good, I think Fishy has survived for about a month now.  Yay!!!  I hope Graham has forgotten about the lizard he had wanted if Fishy lived for this long :-P


No comments: