Sunday, September 27, 2020

More decals

I've been looking through lots of inspirational sayings for a while now as I was going to paint them on the boys' bathroom.  There are so many to choose from!  There were lots of Dr. Seuss ones which I thought would be fun, but I didn't want it to look too busy.  Actually, I was going to put several all over the one wall so they can read it while they are on the john :-)

But anyway, I finally bought this one.  Hopefully it will be one that Graham and Charlie will live by:

Looks pretty good!  Although, the instructions were terrible and I didn't realize you were suppose to take these stickies out after you put them on the wall.  You can see how it's reflecting off the light:
There!  Much better, although you probably can't really tell the difference.  But trust me, it looks much better.  And I still love the new pendant light fixture too!
Yup... that's the message.  Be Kind! :-)

No comments: