Sunday, September 6, 2020

New wetsuit

Don't ask me why but I decided to buy a wetsuit.  It was perhaps another impulsive buy through the neighborhood App, but it seemed like such a good deal!  It might have been a size too big.  I didn't realize the crease was slightly bulging along the armpits as I was trying it out in the car.  I should have asked the lady if she had a full-length mirror!  It did seem snug enough though...

Anyway, I think I bought it in preparation for Graham.  He keeps asking for a surfboard so perhaps I am just anticipating the day that I have to be in the water with him for that.  And that water is cold!!!  This suit is 5mm so it's actually pretty heavy when you are just carrying it around dry.  It's been quite tricky just to even figure out how to store it as they say you shouldn't fold it as the creases can become permanent.  So finicky!  

So I was going to hang it like this in the closet but then decided to take the hanger off and just lay it like that on some boxes in the closet.  Who knows what kind of condition it will be once I have to wear it.  Ha ha!  Will keep you all posted when I test drive this suit in the water for real!

No comments: