Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Even more stenciling

 I just can't help myself with these stenciling projects!  Although with this one, we are using Charlie's "snowflake" creations.  He has cut up a lot of paper snowflakes and have stuck them on the sliding door that leads to the backyard.  I've been trying to get them down and so far the only way to convince him is to paint it on the pavers on the side of the house:

It's a good thing we have plenty of cardboxes so I was able to paste the "snowflakes" on them and create a border.  Charlie, in the meantime has been making baby stone towers while I get these sorted out:
Hmmm.... not what I expected!  This definitely looks like those Rorschach's ink blots.  Ha ha!
I couldn't find the other color that matches the house trim, so we are using the color of our master bedroom.  It definitely does not look like the same color when it's on these pavers!  
Not too bad??? I think it looks better in person.  And actually, I think the color worked out too because it's not too much "in your face" so to speak :-)
And we have how many more to go??!  I think we're just going to work on the square ones.  So we need 12 more!  Easy-peasy right?
Well, 2 weekends later and we still haven't finished up the stenciling on this side yard.  And we still have "snowflakes" on the sliding door.  Ha!  It's going to hot this week so maybe we'll get back to it after this heat wave is over.  
A friend that recently moved into another rental home gave us a couple of dressers and I was hoping to get one of them in Charlie's bedroom.  I suppose I could work on that while it's hot outside.  Just maybe :-P

No comments: