Wednesday, June 10, 2020

What could possibly go wrong?

Graham and Charlie found their boxing gloves a while ago.  I had forgotten to post this video.  Glad that no one was knocked-out!  This would not be a good time to go to the hospital with the new cases of Coronavirus increasing again:
Charlie definitely looks like he is going to punch the lights out of his brother:
This makes me miss my fit-boxing crew back in Abu Dhabi when we lived there. We had a fun bunch of gals and somehow our instructor managed to put up with all of us.  And that includes wearing this funny sweater during Christmas back in 2016.  Ha!
Now that homeschooling is over, I guess I have no excuse whatsoever to not exercise.  But it's too hot outside today!  Okay, okay.  Maybe I can just at least start with some light stretching :-P
I can definitely tell that my "muffin top" has increased since this Safer At Home period that began back in mid March.  Perhaps my diet of pasta and pizza hasn't helped much.  I definitely miss my weekly hour-long walks with a couple other moms from school.  It would be so nice to have things back to normal again.  

No comments: