Saturday, June 27, 2020

More recent happenings

Now that my chair is literally in the middle of the living room, smack in front of the TV - it has gotten a lot of attention!
Can't wait to get my "throne" back in the corner but until the ac unit installation and dry-walling is complete, we will all be fighting for it:
I caught Graham and Charlie snuggling together one day while watching TV.  Awwww.... so cute:
I had to take the boys out to get some passport photos taken.  I had even called the store to confirm that they were still taking photos and somehow, when we got there they said the service was not available.  Grrrrr.... but Graham and Charlie were happy because there was an ice-cream store across the street.  And it's one of our favorites as they specialize in "rolled" ice-creams.  YUM!!!
As the boys ate, I called a couple other places asking about taking passport photos.  Thankfully I found one not too far away but of course, I had to wait for these two monkeys to finish their ice-cream:
And then I got so mad because not one but both of them got ice-cream drips on their shirts!!!  Could have been PMS too that made it even more of an earful for Graham and Charlie.  Well, good news it I think the drips were low enough that it won't show on the passport photos.  We're not planning on going anywhere but Charlie's passport has expired and Graham's passport will expire soon.  Who knows how long these will take to process now with what's going on in this world.  I hope it won't be too long before we go on our next airplane.  We were suppose to travel back to Malaysia to visit my dad this summer but that has been canceled now :-(

No comments: