Thursday, June 18, 2020

Recent finds

As usual, I am browsing through all the sales on our local app -  mostly really late at night, when I am at my "A" game :-)  So here are my most two recent finds:

A new (used) clock:
I assumed that the pendulum would actually swing but it doesn't.  So I'm glad I saw this clock again and this time it was half off.  I'd say it was a steal!

And just picked up this new (used) chandelier:
I think it will need a new paint color and not sure if the chain/wire needs to be longer too, to hang over the dining table.  Seems rather short, but this is what the chandelier will look like when hung:
Looks pretty cool, doesn't it?  At least I think so.  Ha ha!  I still can't figure out what my style is - like mid-century modern, maybe???  Bobby has finally learned to agree with (most of) what I says,... "as long as Momma is happy."  13 years of marriage and he is finally learning!

Here's what we currently have over our dining room table.  It's actually a foyer pendant light, the same one that we had in our first Phoenix house:
I think it is time for an upgrade! 
I also have a couple other pendant lights that need to hung as well in both bathrooms.  It's going to be a busy summer!!!

No comments: