Saturday, June 20, 2020

Random photos

Remember this Lego vehicle that Graham put together?
Well, I convinced the boys that I had to take it apart.  Yup, every single Lego bit!  There are 5 different models to build, so hoping Graham and Charlie will get busy instead of playing video games on the computer!
I finally caved in and took Charlie to one of our favorite boba places.  Thank goodness for social distancing:
I never understand how the cushions can't stay put properly on this couch:
Maybe this is why??? Charlie is totally fast asleep after a long day of playing video games.  Ha ha!
Oh, by the way, he is hugging a fleece blanket and is surrounded by not one, but two sleeping bags.  These kids, I tell you - can't understand them sometimes.

Graham is still occasionally crocheting.  I think it's so cute that he plans on making a blanket and donating it:
See what I mean about those couch cushions??! :-\

Anyway, I was just at the store the other day and look what I found... not quite the real stuff but what a HUGE bottle!!!  This should last me quite a while :-)
More butterflies in the yard.  Yay!!!  Still waiting for that hummingbird to come back:
Our edamame crop in the backyard is... let's just say, very minimal at this time.  Ha ha!
Bobby said it's not going to feed the family!  And I probably picked them off the plant a little too late as the pods are turning yellow.  And something is happily nibbling on the leaves!  Maybe edamame plants were just not meant to be for us.  Hopefully the potatoes will do better.  There are plenty of zucchinis and tomatoes coming up at least, except nobody really eats them but me!  That or I'll have to make plenty of zucchini bread.  Might have to look up tomato bread - is there such a thing???

No comments: