Saturday, June 27, 2020

Cleaning up

It's amazing how quickly the house gets so messy.  Sometimes I really wonder why I even bother clearing up because once I'm done, it gets all messy again within hours!
I'm not exactly sure how we accumulated so many card boxes.  Okay, so I have been ordering quite a few things online :-)

A few hours later...
I'm getting somewhere!  The boys schoolbags are still sitting in the same spot since March - untouched.  I finally emptied out Charlie's schoolbag as the zippers don't work very well.  Poor kid has been going to school the entire year with his bag half open. Somehow, he didn't even mind it.  Ha!

A few more hours later...
Yay!!! I can see our entire rug! Such precious square footage.  Ha ha! I still haven't unpacked any boxes in the garage.  This summer already seems too short to get anything done.  How is that??!

No comments: