Sunday, June 7, 2020

Scrabble Time

We've been trying to keep busy with no tablet and TV time.  It's really difficult! Ha ha!  Thankfully Charlie likes to play chess and scrabble.  Wow... I don't think I've had to play with so many vowels before:
And Charlie manages to finish up all his Scrabble tiles including his last tile - a "Q" with the word "Qi".  Bobby helped him of course :-P
Look who's happy!  And looks like I spelled "villain" incorrectly.  Oops! :-P
A few days later... wow, these vowels really love me!
I'm teaching Charlie how to count the scores for the words that he puts down on the board.  I think it's funny how he immediately thinks about how he can maximize his words.  He is such a competitor!  Hopefully that will serve him well in his future... as long as he doesn't cheat.  He has had the tendency to cheat in every game in order to win but thankfully he is getting better at following the rules.  Just makes you wonder what this kid is going to grow up to be!

No comments: