Friday, May 1, 2020

Greencard renewal approved!

Bobby finally went through the one week's worth of mail and I finally received my new Greencard!  Looks like Bobby will have to deal with me for another 10 years.  Ha ha! And I suppose as long as Bobby stays as silly as he does, I will keep him for another 10 years too :-P  This is what happened the other day and he was so proud too!  He put a door stopper next to my note:
Except my note said "Dove soap" instead of "Door stop".  LOL!!!

Well, if anything I am thankful he didn't throw away the mail/greencard as it didn't look very important on the outside - looked almost like junk mail actually.  So looks like celebrations are in order but seriously... how much longer do I have to deal with homeschooling??!
41 more days to the summer holidays!  But who's counting :-P
And unfortunately, when the boys are done with school work, they want to get back on the computer for their video games.  I wonder how many more kids are going to end up wearing glasses after this pandemic!

And oh, while I'm thinking about some other things to deal with - Bobby started singing this tune "Why do you even ask me".  And that's basically it... he would just keep repeating it because I would ask him about something and then go with my decision.  So then he would sing "Why do you even ASK ME!  Why do you even ASK ME!".  He will throw in a dance or two as well when he sings.  Lovely, ain't it?!  Oh boy... 10 more years!!!

No comments: