Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Another recent purchase - Piano stool

Yes, I have still been buying some things online and I just couldn't pass up on this one.  I love antiques and this one just looked so amazing!  I have never heard of antique piano stools before and I know, we don't even have a piano but doesn't a electronic keyboard count? Maybe the antique piano will come along later.  There is one that a lady is hoping to sell later this summer so I definitely have my eye on it.  Okay, maybe both eyes :-)

I went to pick up this stool a couple of weeks ago.  I was going to surprise Charlie about it, perhaps for his birthday in July.  Unfortunately, Bobby bluntly asked me in front of Charlie what time I was going to pick up the stool. Oops!

Here it is - upside down in the front seat of the car!  I love this blue color and blue is Charlie's favorite color:
And I especially love the claw feet with the glass balls.  How neat is that!  I just hope the glass balls don't crack easily!
I looked up the stool online and seems that just the feet alone is about $15 per foot.  So if that's the case, this stool was definitely worth what I paying (at least to my knowledge and research)  :-P

If anything, hopefully it will be worth having Charlie sitting at his keyboard without him swaying his feet all the time.  And also making sure he doesn't slouch on the chair.  I love how the stool is adjustable although quite squeaky while turning at this moment:
We have since moved the keyboard into Charlie's bedroom with its proper stand.  The stand in the photo above is actually a stand that holds bins for all the boys' toys.  That's why it's covered with a makeshift drapery because it is such an eyesore!  And funny thing is, Graham and Charlie hardly ever look into those bins for any toys.  Might be time to get rid of it anyway.  I am trying to make room for our eventual piano somewhere in this house :-P

No comments: