Thursday, May 21, 2020

Graham losing 2 teeth in 3 days

It didn't seem that long ago when Graham lost a tooth.  Hmmm.... looking back at the blog, it was just less than a month ago! 

Well, 3 days ago - Graham's top left molar pops off:
I was scrambling around looking for some single dollars but all I had was a $5.  Lucky Graham!  I let the "Tooth Fairy" explain:
And then last night, another tooth popped out - again his first molar but this time it was located on the top right.  And again, I was scrambling to find some change and all I could come up with was a $10 bill.  Sheesh!  Graham's lucky day!!!
And to think the Tooth Fairy didn't even have to dig under his pillow.  Graham was actually sleeping in our bed last night and he didn't want his little baggie to disappear under all the pillows so he put his tooth bag on our dresser. 
I have a feeling that Graham knows that the "Tooth Fairy" is me and he is just playing along so Charlie still believes in the Tooth Fairy.  Plus, who doesn't want all that money! 

Well, Graham's birthday is tomorrow (May 22) so I guess it was okay for us to give him $10.  Every dollar for every year!  Can't believe he is going to be in double digits!!!  It didn't seem that long ago when I was suffering from heartburn as Graham was predicted to be a 9lb 4oz baby.  Look how HUGE my belly was! 
I was definitely waddling like a duck at that point! Well, Graham ended up at 9lbs 2oz and funny how he's now the 2nd smallest/shortest kid in his 4th Grade class.

But look at this face here.  Aawww... here is Graham at about 3 months old.  Funny, but he still has that little blue elephant :-)
Graham's face hasn't really changed much:
He looks just like he does now!
Cutie pie! Of course, I'm bias. It's going to be a fun birthday tomorrow!  :-)

No comments: