Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Some organization

I had bought a peg board yeeeaaars ago.  Okay, come to think of it maybe not that many years ago but definitely just after we bought the house.  So, over 1.5 years ago :-)  Anyway, I bought a peg board but never did figure out where to put it or even buy the peg hooks.  Well, the peg hooks finally arrived last week and the boys and I had a good time arranging all the tools in the shed:
Now I can actually find my tools!  Well, actually I guess the peg board is really an organization for the boys (yes, including Bobby!) to be able to find the tools when I need them.  Ha ha!

And I finally was able to find a space to hang Graham and Charlie's bikes too in the garage:
I actually bought some mega huge hooks for the bikes and a couple of other hooks to hang the scooters and one skateboard:
I still have to find a spot to hang my bike, but the garage is definitely coming along. Sloooowly but surely.  And look, I can actually see the garage floor!!!
Ahhh, the little excitements of life and home-ownership.  LOL!!!  :-)

No comments: