Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Ice cream truck!

I was working in the backyard and all I heard was some sort of screaming in the house.  I wasn't sure what Bobby was yelling at the boys about but come to find out, it was the ice cream truck and it had stopped right in front of our house!
YUM!!!  Nothing like ice-cream at 8:30pm!!!
The boys are not allowed to have any food in the front living room, so they plop themselves just at the edge of the kitchen to have their ice-cream while they continue to watch their movie :-)
Thankfully there were no issues getting the boys to bed despite the late sugar rush.  It was fun seeing the boys so excited about the ice-cream truck.  Reminds me of the bread van that used to make their rounds around our neighborhood back in my hometown (in Malaysia).  Yes, you heard right... the back on the minivan would have all sorts of different types of bread and pastries.  Ahhh... good old days.  Hmmm... maybe we could start our own "Bread Van" some day :-)

No comments: