Saturday, March 28, 2020

Who can this be???

I had a really tough time trying to figure out the title for this post.  Perhaps I am trying to be nice and not be too blunt about what this person needs to be doing to solve this issue. Ha!

I used to just have to deal with this over the weekend, but now that you-know-who is home all day every day, I decided to just log it.  Maybe this person will realize what I have to deal with! Not naming any names... yet! :-P

March 7 @ 10:47am:
March 7 @ 3:55pm:
March 13 @ 9:07am:
I swore I had covered up the peanut butter, but then... later at 12:07pm:
March 14 @ 4:58pm:
Oh wait, the bag of pita chips is still open too.  Ha!

This next one was pretty funny.  Thankfully our neighbor across the street sent me a text message about it - March 22 @ 2:41pm:
This one is pretty much almost daily with the tupperware of pistachios... March 23 @ 5:30pm:
... until he runs out of pistachios of course, then it really doesn't matter whether the container is open or not.

I was actually so happy and surprised about the closed peanut butter container! But then, the muffins were left open.  Can't win!
March 26 @ 8:55am:
I think at this point, this someone knows that I am taking photos.  One more from today, March 28 @ 11:19am:
Maybe I need to give this person a piece of candy every time he puts something away.  Maybe that might help???!  I'm taking suggestions! :-P

No comments: