Saturday, March 21, 2020

First slouchy crochet beanie

I always thought these slouchy hats looked kinda cool so I decided to crochet one since I had some leftover yard.  I don't know... maybe??? I am trying to give my serious look here. Ha ha!
Here's the back of the hat.  Not too shabby? The bulge at the bottom of the hat is my bundle of hair :-P
And since we had recently bought some charms, I decided to hang this little one on the side.  Hello Kitty for sure! :-)
And while I'm motivated with all the handiwork, I finally patched up a couple of Graham's shirts that had been sitting around the kitchen/dining area.  The iron-on patches were finally delivered today.  Aren't they so cute?!?
I wonder what my next crochet project is?  Although there is so much to do around the house still.  Maybe I should take a break for now and let Graham take over! :-D

No comments: