Monday, March 2, 2020

More crocheting

I've started on one more produce bag.  This time of a different pattern.  I seem to gravitate towards yarn that is multi-color.  Maybe because if I make a mistake, it is not so obvious!
Bobby said that it's a watermelon holder.  Ha ha!  Well, a nice one at least ;-P

And look what Graham did all by himself - a little bowl! So proud of him!!!
Although he is still trying to figure out what to put in it :-)

Looks like Charlie wants in too.  I bought them both some new yarn today and thankfully I bought another crochet needle because Graham has somehow misplaced my other one:
I hope the boys don't ruin their eyes and posture while crocheting!  

I haven't figured out what's next on my crochet project list.  A friend did jokingly ask me for a hat for their baby.  Hmm... I sense a challenge up my sleeves. Will keep you all posted!

No comments: