Monday, April 26, 2021

New slip-and-slide

The old slip-n-slide had a rip and called it quits, so I went ahead and bought another one online.  The first thing Graham said was "Did you really have to get a watermelon one??!"  Ha!

I thought the watermelon one would look cute :-)

There's a couple spots where the boys are suppose to fill it up with water, so Charlie is "disconnecting" the water hose...
... while Graham gets everything set up:
Yay for teamwork!
I think it's funny how the boys put on their goggles and swim cap for the slip-n-slide.  Ha ha!
Fun times! It has been cooler again so probably won't get this out until it starts to warm up, which should be... hmm, looks like mid to high 70s later this week but then back to  mid to high 60s again next week. Aren't we suppose to be warmer by now??? Although I shouldn't complain, I do love these temps! :-)

No comments: