Thursday, April 15, 2021

New light fixture

The new light fixture in the front room is finally up!  Actually, it was installed quite a few weeks ago now and it's been working really nicely.  And even Bob has commented on it a couple times, so I'm happy that he is happy :-)

So many parts! Maybe I should have picked a less complicated light.  But this one is called Sputnik, although I think the boys have been calling it Octo-light since it has 8 "legs":
I was actually hoping it would be bigger!
But I think it still looks pretty good :-)
I'm so happy the lighting in this front room is finally done!  So glad I don't have to worry about it being ugly looking and not having half of those recessed lights not being functional.  Although Charlie still has 4 recessed lights that don't work very well.  Maybe that's a project I can get into myself??!

The front steps of the house is the next big project and actually it was already completed during Spring Break.  Pictures from that to follow soon!

No comments: