Friday, December 25, 2020

New/Used table for Charlie

I guess Charlie didn't really need a table but it was rather cute when I saw it advertised in the neighborhood App.  And Charlie doesn't really have a desk in his room and this one looked perfect!

Charlie's room is already quite "cozy" so figuring out where to put this new desk was sort of limited to this corner:

And... here it is! Tada!!!
I sort of like that old-school style too of the desk.  Isn't it so cute?  At least Charlie has a little spot to write if he needs to.  

Okay... this is it. No more new/used furniture!  Or at least that's what I keep telling myself.  People are giving away pianos and antique desks and I really can't help myself.  Especially when Bobby says "Sure, let's get it!" and sometimes I'm wondering if he is serious or being sarcastic.  I guess we will find out soon enough when another thing catches my eye on the neighborhood App.  I wonder if Graham and Charlie will grow up like me??!  I hope they don't become hoarders??!!!

No comments: