Saturday, December 26, 2020

Days leading up to Christmas

2 days prior to Christmas, I decided to let the boys open up one present.  It was constantly "Momma, may I..." and before Charlie can finish his sentence I already know he wants to get back onto the computer.  Sheesh, soon enough he will be wearing glasses too! 

So we let Graham and Charlie open up a present from a close friend.  Oh wow, a new super-duper marble run!

The boys spent hours on this.  I guess I should be minding the mess on the floor at this point:
The next morning on Christmas Eve, the boys are allowed to open presents from each other.  Charlie is almost always super overly excited about opening presents. I suppose at his age, who wouldn't be:
As if we needed more nerf guns!  But anyway, here goes... ya, I let this happen.  Ha ha!
Just as the boys were about to head outside, Bobby said to turn the TV on as he sees a lot of helicopters in the air.  It's another car chase! I have never seen so many televised stolen car pursuits since living here in California:
Well, back to the real action - it's a nerf gun fight in the backyard!  Graham is hiding out in the tent and Charlie is obviously happily aiming in his direction.  It is actually drizzling a bit so that's why Charlie is in his jacket:
I'm hoping the boys will get past this nerf gun stage.  We have too many nerf bullets laying around the house and it's driving me crazy!  And as Bobby would always say, "That's not a very long drive!".  Very funny :-P NOT!

No comments: