Tuesday, December 29, 2020

3D Pen and Mini blocks

Graham and Charlie received 3D pens for Christmas.  I figured I'd give it a try. Hmm... doesn't seem as easy as it looks. Why does everything look so much simpler on the internet?  

My first square ended up being a fly swatter.  Ha ha!
And then the other square (to the right) ended up being some sort of "abstract" art.  Yup, that's what I'm going to call it :-D

Well, I thought I'd give it some more thought and look... my first starfish!
Once the filament dries, it actually hardens up quite a bit.  So I thought I'd make my starfish into an ornament.  I love it!  Not too shabby for a beginner :-)
I'm glad Graham wanted to give the 3D pen another try:
Charlie's patience is still a bit short so in the meantime, he is working on his mini blocks:
Isn't Charlie's little dinosaur so cute?!?
And here is Graham's little mini digger:
It's not much but glad the boys were off their video games for a bit today!

And here is Graham's 3D house.  He was so happy with it! 
Soon enough, we will have bigger projects :-)

No comments: