Sunday, December 27, 2020

Christmas 2016 and Now

I don't particularly like Facebook but I do love how I've been back in touch with a lot of friends.  And I particularly like how Facebook shares my memories of previous photos that I had posted throughout my usage of this social media.  Well, a couple of days ago this photo showed up:

Awww... aren't the boys so cute!  I thought I'd try to recreate this moment.  Here's Charlie and Graham 4 years later:
They have both grown so much!  I think the biggest difference too is that Charlie is almost as tall as Graham!  

It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be trying to get these two monkeys to pose like the old photo.  Plus, next time I'll have to do it during the same time - for example, in this case to perhaps take the photo at night so the Christmas tree lights would be more visible like the old photo.  I'm sure I'll have lots of other opportunities to work on these photo remakes :-D

No comments: