Sunday, April 5, 2020

Wearing masks for grocery trips

So, it seems that masks DO protect you from the Coronovirus.  So Bobby and I were trying to come up with some of our own solutions.  I actually found the headmask that I used when I drove around the Abu Dhabi Formula 1 track.  I had to wear this under the helmet when I was driving in a F-Type Jaguar race-car:
 LOL!!!  Bobby and I obviously had a good laugh with this one.  The stitching behind the headmask where the Jaguar is, was actually tickling my nose, so obviously this is a no-go then :-D

 And then, I gave Bobby one of my headbands.  He is looking very stylin' with this one:
Well, with my hand-drawn map, Bobby will be in and out of Costco in no time!
And funny enough, when Bobby got home, he said that my map was really handy!  Thankfully I'm in the store enough that I can sort of remember where things are by memory.  We were also trying to pick up some things for our friend and can you believe this, still no toilet paper on the day that Bobby went!

No comments: