Monday, April 20, 2020

Artwork

I was going through some old stuff from Charlie's 1st Grade.  Was trying to clear up some things so I can use one of his folders to put his current paperwork.  I came across some cute drawings and writing, like this one:
I thought it was funny how he wrote "bob" for Bobby instead of "daddy" (on the left) and then, on the right he has "g" for Graham and a backward "c" for Charlie.

And then, this drawing was at the back of a menu from an Italian restaurant, which I believe we only went to once.  The restaurant is next door to their old Chinese school and we went there for a meal once when Bobby was available.  How cute is this drawing!
And then, I'm not sure when he did this but I think he was trying to attempt a 3-D picture.  And he has (or had) an actual Lightning McQueen race-car that he could try and copy from:
And somehow in the pile was also Graham's Behavior Chart when he was in 2nd Grade (2 years ago) at his previous school.  YIKES!!! It says something along the lines of... "Graham had a rough day today..."
 
I'm so glad we swapped school as he is making progress on listening and actually doing work in class.  Although I sort of like the idea of homeschooling for him because I can make sure he is actually doing all the work that he needs to!  No escaping the grasps of the Dragon Mom.  Muuahahaha...!!!  :-P

Here are a couple of Graham's recent projects.  For his Creativity project, he needed to come up with a picture of a random tree. Well, this tree is pretty random being in the middle of the road!
And then, something about a big fish eating a boat???  Not exactly sure what the story line is but I thought Graham did an excellent job here:
And there was an art project that was optional, that was assigned last week.  We decided to do it together at the end of the day on Friday.  Charlie somehow as able to finish his really quickly and then all of the sudden, my "classroom" was deserted.  What just happened??!
Well, here's to another week of Homeschooling!!!

No comments: