Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Sand bag - Part 2

After all that rain last week, I decided to fix up the sand bags.  When it was raining super hard, the water was still coming down towards the laundry area. Hopefully after a few adjustments to the location of the bags, perhaps I will be able to close up a few more gaps???  I thought it was going to rain last Sunday but it didn't, so will have to wait for the next rain to see how it goes.

I moved the bags down just by a little bit and also adjusted some of the liner/garbage bags:
I know, it actually looks almost the same as previously.  Haha!!  Okay, for anyone that are squeamish with worms, look away!

 When I was moving the bags around, I saw a couple of really big worms!  This one was the longest one that I've ever seen:
And there was also a super FAT and long one but I put that in the soil before thinking about taking a photo.  I hope these worms are happy making our edamame grow!

In the meantime, we will continue to wait for the next rain. Maaaaybe this Friday.  Our plants and grass was really loving all that rain and it was nice not having to water anything ;-)

No comments: