Wednesday, June 2, 2021

New height chart

I finally put together all of the boys' heights in this new height chart I bought a few months ago. It took me a while to dig up all their heights and some of their weights on every birthday:

The chart only goes up to 5ft right now, so I guess there's just a bit more time before I figure out what to do once the boys go beyond 5ft.  I could probably cover up this mess the sticky hook made as I didn't align it up correctly the first place.  Oops!
I'm missing a couple of numbers but from the looks of it, Charlie is at least an inch or almost 2" taller than Graham at the same age.  Yikes!  
Charlie is definitely the chubbier one now.  Here's a recent photo - with his fancy combed hair after a shower.  "No touching the hair!" as he would say.  Ha ha!  He is such a ham!

I suppose all these pies that I make doesn't help anyone - especially me and Bobby's waistline! Here's a last minute cherry pie for Bobby a few days after his birthday:
Perhaps I'll get a few more laps in every week in the pool once the boys are out of school this summer :-D

No comments: