Friday, May 7, 2021

Random photos

 Just some random photos that I have not had a chance to post yet:

I'm not sure how this came about, but I ended up showing the boys the house that I grew up in on the internet.  Or at least the house I was in from maybe 8 years old until I left for college at 19.  Ah... good memories:

Here's Charlie busy coloring in the car.  He's been doing that for the past couple weeks now.  Perhaps not the best posture.  Hmmm....:
Ta da!!! I hope he is de-stressing as he is coloring.  So intricate!
Here's Graham stylin' his new headbands.  His hair is getting so long!  His hair doesn't seem to behave like mine or Charlie's and just gets in his eyes - hence, the headband.  I'm glad he doesn't mind wearing them :-)
I bought a new book recently - hopefully it will teach me a few things about being a "Tiger/Dragon mom"??! So far I've only read the first few pages.  Looks like I have a long way to go!
Gatorade bottle: 0;  Mommy: 1... with the help of a wrench.  When did they make these bottles so difficult to open??? Or am I really just getting soft from not exercising?  Or perhaps the arthritis is really setting in.  Booohooo...!!!
This wrench is definitely my favorite tool in my toolbox.  Another leaky sprinkler and thankfully able to get this plastic thingy out.  See, I am an easy person to please with tools. Who knew! :-D 
We bought a new car-washing tool recently.  Now the boys can wash the minivan.  Yay!!!
Full moon a couple of weeks ago, but I thought it was suppose to be pink?  It's not looking very pink, although it was super bright:
Charlie and his coconuts.  He loves to drink fresh ones and I'm so glad I don't have to sacrifice another knife to pry open these super hard coconut cores.  There was a thing that you just had to push into the coconut to make the hole.  Phew!
By the way, if you're ever curious - this is what 2 dozen of individually packed bundt cakes look like in the fridge.  I'm so glad we didn't have a lot of stuff in the fridge that particular day! 
I was suppose to drop them off at Bob's office but it took us forever just to get to the bundt cake store so I was in no mood to drive the opposite direction to get to Bobby's workplace. Ever since the virus came about, driving in traffic just seems unacceptable in my book!

Lastly, here's Graham finishing up his homework by the pool.  He had to sacrifice swim time today and I'm glad he didn't complain too much.  This kid seems to have a lot going on (online) all the time:
There are times when I feel he is doing well, but then I'd get an email from his teacher about not finishing something or exiting his class early.  What am I going to do with this kid?!

No comments: