Monday, May 17, 2021

First workout of the year

Yup, you heard right... my very first official workout of the year!  There was a free fitness class at the tennis/swim club and I decided to go ahead with it.  I wasn't sure what it meant by "Fitness class" and come to find out, it was a combination of Kick-boxing and self-defense. Needless to say, I am still sore and achy 2 days later!  

Bobby was suppose to go to the class too but he opted out.  He kept saying that he might have to go into work on Saturday, which is what happened last weekend - hence missing out last week's free workout session with the same instructor.  I really think he was just chicken-ing out :-P

I suppose hanging out by the pool watching the boys swim is mo' better! By the way, Graham started doing front flips off the diving board!
Charlie is still not quite there yet.  He would just keep bouncing and bouncing and bouncing on the diving board - thinking about it.  Anyway, give him some time to catch up.  If anything, he is doing really well with his dolphin kicks and also his turn at the wall when swimming his free-style stroke.  I think he is actually one-up on Graham with that, as Graham is really struggling with his turn at the wall. Ha!

No comments: