Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Grass sledding anyone?

On our drive home one day, I noticed some kids sledding down a grassy slope.  How fun!  So, of course within the next few days we bought the boys some sleds :-)

Okay, so it's not going as well as I thought it would:

Poor Charlie!  I tried it too and gosh, I was scooching my bum on the sled like Charlie too. Not so easy!

I told the boys to get up higher on the slope - pretty much the very top of the hill:
Looks like we're making some progress:
And after a few more practice tries, Graham and Charlie had a race.  What could possibly go wrong??! Here's the video link: https://youtu.be/7tb1iH3jnIY

As per usual, Charlie earns extra points for style! I'm so glad that he did not end up hitting Graham with that sled that he threw.  That would not have ended well!  And as you can see in this next photo, it was a good day :-D

Eventually, we're hoping to take the boys sledding in the snow. Charlie is already talking about making snow angels.  Ha ha!  Stay tuned!

No comments: