Monday, March 15, 2021

Clogged sink... again??!

Based on a search, the last clogged sink was just November of last year.  That was only 4 months ago and then, yet another clogged sink (about 2-3 weeks ago)!  Funny thing is I went out to run an errand and was away for 2 hours, and this is what happens when I come home! Grrr....

Bobby came home with a whole artillery of draining options.  Ha ha!

I've never seen the granules before (far left).  I'm glad I read the instructions and looks like you're not suppose to use it in a sink that has a garbage disposer.  Phew!

I used both of the other ones and still no luck!  If anything at least the water coming up is somewhat cleaner and clearer for us to use the mack daddy pipe "snake":
It's the same "snake" or auger that I had previously used.  There were times that it was stuck and it really made me panic. I'm glad Bobby wasn't home to see that look on my face.  Ha ha! Well thankfully I was eventually able to reel the whole thing up and clear the drain.  And it also cleared up the boys' toilet.  I don't even want to know how both those things are connected because isn't sewer a separate line??! Blaaaah...!!!

Here's the collection of dishes to put in the dishwasher, which was already full!  At least now I am able to run the dishwasher:
I'm telling you, never a dull (and messy) moment in this household!
I keep telling Bobby to stay away from putting anything into the sink now.  I swear he was the one that clogged it up, although he still denies it.  Uh huh... :-P

No comments: