Monday, March 1, 2021

Charlie's Open Stage

A few weeks ago, Graham had joined in on the Open Stage for his music school.  Since then, Charlie had been so motivated to do the same!  So he was finally able to do it last week.

Here's our setup!  We decided to turn the keyboard perpendicular to the wall where it normally is.  That way we have a better backdrop (although I have Graham's Valentine's project covering up the Hiroshima Castle).  And looks like I'm getting my monies worth out of the new/used spotlight:

Charlie is ready!  Although he did say he's a bit nervous.  I really need to work on his posture.  He is starting to slouch!

Here's the link to Charlie's recital: https://youtu.be/Y2bACVG-vI8

Open Stage is already full for this month/March so looks like Charlie will have to wait until April for his next performance.  I'm hoping both boys will do some sort of duet.  Let's see what happens! :-)

No comments: