Monday, February 22, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

For this Valentine's, I decided to get Bobby a new scooter!  I ordered it online so I had to make sure Bobby didn't sneak around looking at the order history.  The boys were obviously super excited when the big box showed up early!
Looks like it's kid approved!
I decided to get some cheapy jewelry online.  It's a smokey Topaz and I obviously didn't get the correct size.  The ring is a bit big and so is the stone.  Ha ha!  But I still like it :-)
As usual, we have pancakes during one day of the weekend.  Graham and Charlie love Daddy's chocolate chip pancakes.  No wonder my "muffin top" is getting bigger!
Later that afternoon, we venture out to The Hangar, a collection of restaurants under a literal old airplane hangar!  I remembered to wear my bright red/pink Valentine's leggings that was a gift from a school mom 3 years ago. I'm glad they still fit as I only wear them once a year.  Ha ha!
The real reason we come to The Hangar is for ice pops.  Graham and Charlie LOVE this place!
YUM!!!!
It's definitely a special day when we let the boys drink fizzy drinks too:
Later the next day, we make rice krispie treats for the neighbors.  The recipe called for a big dish, but when I squeezed everything together, there was only half a pan of rice krispie treats??! So strange! Maybe it's not suppose to be that thick?
Hmmm... but it seems to look like the correct thickness.  My fingers ended up hurting a bit though trying to make these heart shapes with a cookie cutter:
Glad I had some muffin baking cups.  They work perfectly for packaging these treats:
I almost forgot that we had bought these new pillow cases too.  So cute!
The pillow cases are double sided.  This one seemed very appropriate for Daddy as we have it on the couch.  Ha ha!
As per usual, Charlie is still a fan of Captain America:
I'm not sure why I took this photo now... but I think it's to show how mismatched my orange socks are to my red/pink leggings.  Ha!  Compared to Bobby's regular black and grey tones :-P
Graham and Charlie weren't short on any Valentine's candy this year despite doing Distance Learning at home.  Graham decorated a bag the week before and we picked it up during the week of Valentine's and it was packed with candies and goodies! Graham also had a Valentine's art project.  Too cute!
Hope everyone else had a fun Valentine's Day!!!

No comments: