Friday, February 12, 2021

Framing Paint-by-Number canvas

For some reason, our Paint-by-Number canvas didn't come with a frame.  I thought I ordered one with the frame but oh well... it's time to take matters into our own hands:

So I decided to go the cheap route with cardboard and painters tape.  Is there any other way? :-P

Charlie is my photographer for the task.  He was happy taking selfies.  He's such a ham!
This little stinker has put on some weight recently.  It's so funny seeing his face becoming slightly chubby! And both Graham and Charlie's hair are getting so long!  I finally had Graham wear a cap backwards just to keep his hair off his eyes during his Zoom school lessons.  Charlie on the other hand is happy to use some hair gel.

Not too shabby I think.  Managed to "somewhat" wrap the corners around 2 layers of cardboard.  Thank goodness for all the deliveries we've been getting these day.  This was a photo Bobby and I had taken back in New Jersey (in 2015) near the park where we got married.  Just glad neither one of us fell off those swing.  Ha ha! 
Just don't flip to the back of the canvas. He he...
We're running out of wall space to hang anything now.  And I just ordered another canvas print of the boys too.  I love having photos all over the house.  Such good memories from our old trips and making new ones:
We took some photos last year as their "school pics" at a nearby park.  I think some of them turned out quite nice! Ahhh... our handsome boys. Okay, perhaps just a bit bias :-D

No comments: