Saturday, February 20, 2021

Goodies from a Good Friend

A very good friend of mine has been venturing into quite a few things lately.  During Christmas, she made us some handmade soaps.  And then, she also gave me the cast iron pan and Danish whisk as well as the recipe to make biscuits. Yummm!!!

Recently, she started making her own tea blend:

It's a good excuse to use my little moo-moo lid cover as the tea needs to seep for a little while:
And also a good excuse to use Bobby's smiley mug.  It smiles to you when you pour in hot water :-)
And just this past week, my friend made her own pain/healing salve.  How amazing!
I've used it a few times and it doesn't burn as much as I thought it would as it has red pepper flake oil in it.  It took her about 2-3 months for this to "brew" so to speak.

What an amazing friend!  And needless to say, she continues to also be my "library":
Good friends are so precious so I hope we continue this awesome friendship :-D

No comments: