Thursday, March 15, 2018

Thank you Thorlo socks!

Graham and Charlie's school recently had a fundraiser and I was able to ask Thorlo socks to contribute to the silent auction.  So many socks!!! 
I was able to separate them and put them into little baskets.  Good thing Easter is around the corner so I was able to find some fun-colored baskets :-)
A super BIG shout-out to Thorlo Inc. again for their generosity.  I love LOVE these socks.  It is the only brand I wear - for walking and working out, and I also wear the long compression socks for golf.  Bobby wears the dress socks now too for work.  I did managed to win the bid for the basket of kids socks, so I am excited to convert Graham and Charlie to Thorlo believers! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The socks are unisex which means they are equally ideal for both the genders. dress socks supplier