Thursday, March 1, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Feb 14: I can't believe how much candy and Valentine gifts Charlie got at school on this day! I guess the teacher didn't want any kid to be left out so she suggested that everyone bring something.  And this is what happens. We are still going through all that candy!
Graham got some as well but not as much.  Boys were so happy going through everything and eating some of course after school:
I feel sort of bad now because all we did was wrap up a little square of rice krispies.  They were homemade at least :-P
We did stop by the Palos Verdes Interpretive Center on the way home and had a quick pose with the light house.  We did spot some whales that day. Woohoo...!!!
Graham seems to love doing the "thumbs up" sign in photos now:
 Bobby got Momma some azaleas.  Very pretty!
I have re-potted the plant since but somehow the leaves just keep falling off.  I am guessing it is root rot but haven't figured out how to fix it yet! :-(
Maybe Bobby just needs to buy me another one. Yay! :-)  As for his present, I re-printed his certificate from his Army days (that was moldy from the move) and fixed it up with his pins.
I finally hung it a couple of weeks ago but the big pin/medal to the left keeps falling off. Back to the drawing board!

No comments: