Thursday, March 29, 2018

Quick plant update

So Bobby told the boys that if they put their ears to the pumpkin, they can hear it growing.  I can't believe these kids actually believed him!!!
Here is our pumpkin!  I don't think it will grow any bigger. It was getting some scars at the bottom where it was being placed on the balcony, so I made it a "bed" of soil, like it would be laying in the garden :-)
The bell pepper plant has flowers!
We are growing tomatoes, and carrots, and also kale.  Fingers crossed it will all work out! I just spotted some aphids yesterday. First spider mites and now aphids???! Blaaahhh!!!!
Looks like Graham's succulent is taking a rough turn as well.  We are down to one last stem actually of this succulent.  The ones on the side are all dying out. I can't figure out if I am watering it too much or not enough :-\
And this other half didn't survive either - the one that toppled over. I just tossed this one into the trash:
Gardening can be so easy sometimes and other times, it is just a complete failure! Oh well!  Perhaps I am just so jealous of the collection of succulent by the library.  So pretty! It's like a Christmas tree!!!
Just amazing how flowers grow:
Okay, I am envious!

1 comment:

How To Create Backlinks said...

Wow your great blog.Really yours holiday tour post is real and very very helpful.i like it.thanku for share this post.but we provide ayni-peru tours package in low cost.
machu picchu travel packages