Sunday, September 19, 2021

Recent happenings

Just a few photos from our recent adventures.  Well, this one starts out at home in the front garden.  I'm so glad Bobby saw this first thing in the morning and no one stepped through this massive spider web!

This spider is crazy!  How on earth did it make this web?  From the tree all the way down to our grass??!
Ahhh.... this is Charlie's day after Distance Learning at home.  Ha ha!  What a life!  No wonder he doesn't mind staying at home:
Looks like Charlie got a hold of my phone again.  Silly kids!
It's amazing what these phones/Apps can do these days:
We didn't have any school this past Thursday so we decided to go for a bike ride along the beach.  What a beautiful day it was:
Just glad no one got hurt!
Always a lovely sighting when the hummingbird doesn't know that you're sitting at the outdoor patio table.  It's so fascinating watching them chase each other.  They are so territorial when it comes to guarding their sugar water!
Bobby made some "man" pancakes this morning and the boys said this one had an angry face.  Ha ha!
In the meantime, I am still working on my wall:
This project has grown in a different direction than what I had originally thought in my head, but the boys including Bob still think it's pretty cool.  So I guess I'll just keep going:
Call me crazy but I actually did measure the direction on the compass and it was just a bit east of Northeast.  And Charlie said that one arrow points North and the other points East.  I didn't even think about that.  I just figured I'd draw a couple of arrows since we have been doing so much archery lately.  

And then, I was going through an art book and came up with some other patterns.  The wall project is definitely evolving!
I just have to try and do the same thing on the opposite side of the sun, and hopefully remember what colors I used.  This is the problem when you have too much time on your hands and/or too much sample paint laying around. LOL!!!  

No comments: