Monday, September 13, 2021

Random photos

Since losing my phone, I had lost quite a few photos and videos.  So here are just some random ones that I have on my computer that have not been posted yet. 

A few weeks ago, the boys spotted a praying mantis on the car parked next to us in a parking lot.  And as boys are, they picked it up:

And then of course, Charlie wants a piece of the action too:
We almost brought this little guy (or girl) home, but thought better of it:
There seems to be a few more Monarch butterflies around the yard.  Makes me happy!
And this is almost a normal occurrence now... the little hummingbird is sitting on the string lights, keeping guard of its sugar water.  You should see the chase fights these little birds get into!
I made the ALL boys go to Pilates 3 weeks ago while I had to stay home and listen in one a school meeting one day.  Slowly but surely, they are improving :-)
I tried my hand at another kokedama with a houseplant, but this one didn't do very well. So I had already put it back in a pot.  Ha ha!
Charlie and his Calitea!  He loves the Honeydew Smoothie with Boba, which I think have unfortunately caused him more cavities!
He actually chipped his tooth about 2 weeks ago - upper first molar, along the gumline.  Based on the x-rays that was taken, it looks like the 2nd molar is actually growing sideways and pushing this one which caused it to crack. I was pretty sure it was from eating too much popcorn!  Anyway, we took Charlie to a dentist and not only does the crack tooth need to be extracted, but this new dentist is also saying that he needs to get crowns on 3 other molars??!

Well after some thought, we decided to get a 2nd opinion. So we paid $25 for copies of the x-rays and brought them to our previous dentist (we had to switch dentist due to the change of our insurance coverage).  A few days later, our old dentist called and gently suggested that Charlie should just start wriggling his baby molars. Supposedly they should fall out soon - after 6 months or so, which means we probably don't need to cap them with crowns. She also keep stressing about brushing properly and flossing. Phew, looks like Charlie dodged this bullet for sure! And we are now limiting his number of boba drinks a week PLUS making him brush his teeth more often since he is learning from home anyway.

We have continued on with more archery classes this month.  Daddy tagged along but since it was a tad crowded indoors, he is enjoying watching a TV series on his phone outside in the parking lot.  Ha!
Looking very relaxed for sure!

More to come next time I'm sure.  And now I have my photos backed-up the very minute I take them so no more losing photos. Yay!!! :-D

No comments: