Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Charlie's 3rd Day of School

Looks like I missed taking photos for Charlie's first day of school.  And actually, it's Distance Learning this year for him and school started about a week late, which probably threw me off when needing to take the First Day photos.

Well, here's Charlie, on Day 3 - styling a headband for school:


Charlie doesn't look very enthusiastic here.  Ha ha! And now that the boys' hair are getting longer, it really is driving me crazy.  I keep having to tell them to get a hair-tie or headband to get all that hair off their face!

Okay, here's the Charlie I know with that cheeky face!
Charlie is basically taking over the same spot that Graham was using last year.  His synchronous hours are just 3.5 hours in the morning and he probably had about 3 or 4 breaks today!  There was some homework after lunch and he was not a happy camper when there was more than 1 thing to do.  Looks like he got too comfortable with being able to play on the computer most afternoons.  Ha ha! So, I have to admit - there were some tears shed today.  Hopefully it won't happen to often once Charlie realizes what is expected of him.  Otherwise, I'm going to go even more grey!  I'm already having to deal with Graham missing some assignments at school. Seriously?!? These boys better start paying more attention!

No comments: