Sunday, September 19, 2021

Earthquake!

There was an earthquake this past Friday night - reported just before 8pm in Carson.  And crazy enough, we were not too far from the epicenter just leaving from archery, and we didn't feel a single thing!

And if I didn't get a notification on my phone, I wouldn't have known any better.  Everything in the house seemed pretty normal.  The only thing that fell over was one of our wedding photos in our bedroom:
I'm glad I anchored most of our shelves to the wall.  Can you imagine coming home to toppled over shelves??! Yikes!  Maybe I should pack away all the glass items in the shelves. Hmmm....  I'm almost bummed out we didn't get to feel the earthquake because I would have like the boys to experience it.  That way they know what it feels like whenever the next one shows up (hopefully not anytime soon though).

No comments: