Sunday, September 19, 2021

Charlie is so close!

We are continuing with our archery every Saturday at the El Dorado Range.  Charlie is still trying to advance to the next level.  He needs to shoot at least 180 points not once but in 2 separate sessions:

Adding up all his scores at the end of the 10th end and oh no, just short at 171 points!

Looks like Charlie will have to wait until next weekend to try again.  On the other hand, Momma was on fire towards the end with a score of 209!  My personal best yet.  On my last 2 ends, my scores were 10, 9, 9 and then 10, 10, 9.  Woohoo!!  And this was using our new simple recurve where I'm aiming by using the tip of the arrow:

In any case, there's always food and dessert at the end of the archery day.  Thank you Daddy for picking up all the food!  

I think we need to get Daddy out on the range with us next time :-)

No comments: