Monday, September 20, 2021

New ceiling fan for the boys

I managed to get 1 new fan installed in Charlie's room today.  Yay!  Bobby said we had it in our budgie so figured it was time to update a little bit more of the house again.

Charlie has been busy supervising, helping, and also taking photos:
Better take a photo of the wires so in case I did to refer back to it:
Charlie also took some funny videos.  Like this one.  Looks like he has discovered some funny functionality on my phone/camera:
And then there's this video.  Just hilarious!
It's crazy what these phones can do these days.  Charlie also discovered the "Timelapse" videos.  Actually it's called "Hyperlapse".  Hyperlapse speeds up a normal-speed video where as a "timelapse" stitches up a series of still images into a video.  Learn something new every day!
 
So it seems that every 12 seconds becomes 1 second of the hyperlapse video, which means this 7-second video actually took me 84 seconds, which is 1 minute 24 seconds.  Is  my math right??!
We had to stop the video for a reason I don't remember now.  And so here's the continuation until the fan is finally installed.  I didn't realize that Bob and Graham and Charlie had included their faces in the video too.  Too funny!!!

The video is rather large so here's the link:

It's crazy to see what took so long to do - especially that one part where I had to reattach the LED light and plate on 3 times!... and only 36 seconds long in the video.  Ha!

Ta da!!!  I love this new fan!  So slick and no pull chains to have to deal with:
Charlie says he wants to donate the old fan to charity.  So looks like that's what we will do then. Until then, time to clean up!
I bought a wall switch too for these fans, just in case the boys lose the remotes!  That's how much faith I have in these boys. LOL!!!  

No comments: