Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Recent happenings

As usual, I couldn't resist getting these cute cups and saucers.  Although it seems that I drink waaaay more coffee when using these because I would put the same amount of (instant) coffee in this little cup as I would in my big mug.  And then, I would drink 2 of these cups of coffee in one morning!  But how adorable are these.  They make me so happy :-)

My sister asked me what I wanted for my (belated) birthday.  I told her to just get me a pair of earrings.  Well, this ended up showing up instead!
Yup, a full-blown golf practice net!  At least the boys are using it every now and then :-)
Although Charlie would get so frustrated because Graham would try and give him some advise, and then Charlie would stomp back into the house complaining that Graham is distracting him.  LOL!!!

I also picked up some free scraps of fabric recently. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do with them yet, but again - couldn't resist!  
I sort of have an idea of what I want to TRY and sew.  It might be a while before I actually get to this project.  Maybe an infinity scarf and maybe a dress??!
We had some very super ripe (or according to Bobby, some super yucky ugly) bananas recently.  I decided to mush up the banana and mix it in with "Pancake" a.k.a. our sourdough yeast.  It did seem a bit runny so I added some more regular flour.  I thought I'd try and fry these banana "thingys" in the air fryer, but that didn't work.  Worth a try! 
Technically the recipe called for deep-frying it in oil, but the griddle worked pretty well too!  Nothing beats using actual oil!
Graham didn't like the mushiness of the bananas so it was again up to Charlie and me to finish the lot.  Oh well, worth the try!

In case you ever need some "Force" to get through with school, Baby Yoda is always around to help!
Here is Graham busy with one of his PE lessons/exercises.  I finally picked up another laptop from school so he'll be able to do his PE lessons outside.  And music started this week too at school.  Yay!
Bob was questioning if I was going to take a photo of what he made me this weekend - Not one but TWO Eggie-in-a-baskets and a couple slices of pan-fried ham.  10 out of 10, honey bunny!!!

That's it for now! :-)

No comments: