Sunday, October 11, 2020

Charlie's homework

 It's been cute looking at some of Charlie's homework.

I thought it was so cute when he said his "Peaceful Place" was the bench in the front yard because he could count the cars going by and also look at the garden.  What's odd is he doesn't sit there very often.  Ha ha!

And here is his cartoon about "Conflict".  The idea came about when we found Mr. Broccoli and Mr. Carrot in one of our boxes in the garage when I was clearing more things out!
These two stuffed "Veggies" are too cute!  Here is Charlie's comic:
So needless to say, school is going pretty well for Charlie!  Graham is struggling a bit but hopefully he will learn to know what the expectations are of him from his teacher this year.  She is a strict one!

I'm trying to fill up some of Charlie's extra time at home with some extra-curricular.  There's been some really good projects from this company where we've been ordering these "activity boxes".  A couple of weeks ago, I helped Charlie make this bendable Mummie:
Technically, the Mummie is suppose to be white but I didn't have any white scrape fabric handy:
Charlie was easy to please thankfully in this situation.  He's been getting better and not being so grumpy but I just have to make sure he gets enough sleep!  He's like me... a grumpy bear when he doesn't get enough sleep. LOL!!!

No comments: