Monday, February 28, 2022

Quick visit/dinner with Friends

My Malaysian friends came by to visit this past weekend.  I have known them since my Freshman year in college at Arizona State!  We actually stayed with them during the summer of 2018 (almost 4 years ago) when we were making our way up to San Francisco.  They were actually a good halfway point being in San Jose.

They brought their high school daughter along as well as their new puppy.  I know, the dog doesn't look much like a puppy when it's that big!  Graham and Charlie had so much fun playing with it.  And best part of this is the dog is a Golden Doodle so it did not shed - which is perfect for someone with allergies like Graham:

So cute!!!
The boys took turns walking the dog while the adults sat down outside the restaurant catching up and enjoying dinner:
I'm not sure who is training who... maybe the dog is training the boys to be patient :-)
So nice to see old friends again!
Graham and Charlie kept asking for a dog aaaaaall the way home that night.  As soon as they both can agree on who is scooping up dog poop, then perhaps we can agree to a dog.  Plus, I guess it can't be any dog either.  From what I've read, these Golden Doodles can cost up to $4,000!  Yikes!!

Oh, just found the photo from June 2018... look how small Charlie was! He was only 6 years old there: 
So the guy and girl closest to me are the one that came by to visit.  The gal with the hat is her sister and she still lives near the Oakland area (with her husband in the red shirt).  All ASU graduates :-D

I wonder where Graham was.  I think he was too busy learning how to get on the Rip-Stick.  There he is! Ha ha!
Funny to think that Graham now actually knows how to Rip-Stick as of last year.  Fun times!

No comments: