Monday, February 28, 2022

Old camera

We went to a photo store to take passport photos recently.  Of course, I get distracted and see these old timey cameras for sale.  Majority of them were box cameras but I came across this little cute one.  Isn't it so adorable??!

This camera is called "Brownie Baby".  Awwww...!
"Special" model - used during the years of 1939 to 1954.  That's a long time ago!
It pops open like this:
It only uses Kodak 127 Film, which the boys did find online.  But when I tried to find it again, the same listing wasn't available anymore.  Although, I did find another listing for a roll of film - $45 bucks for just one roll.  Yikes! And we don't even know if the camera will still work.  Hmmm...
We may wait and see but in the meantime, Graham and Charlie are having a fun time looking at this little Brownie Baby:
Bobby always says I should have been born in an earlier era.  I listen to 50s music and I love antiques :-D

No comments: