Monday, February 14, 2022

Packing up quarantine items

So the 2 quarantine items I had to pack up were the tents and the sleeping bags.  The ones used by the boys I had no issues with.  But the ones that Bobby used... oh boy.  I hope this pop-up tent is easy to close as much as it was to open.  What could possibly go wrong while looking at these "simple" instructions:

Hey!! Folded up and put away in under 2 minutes!!  How about that :-D
This massive sleeping bag, on the other hand...
I knew there was going to be an issue putting this back into its bag when I pulled it out. I decided to let Charlie help me out too:
Looks like he is not having much luck either!
It's been a couple of weeks and the sleeping bag is still laying on the ground halfway into its bag.  Would this be false advertising? I mean, seriously... how many people and/or days will it take to finally get this sleeping bag back into its bag!!??  I seriously don't think I need to look up for hacks and ideas for this issue. Or do I??! 

No comments: